Kriega R25 Backpack
Sorry, this product is Sold Out.
R25 motorcycle backpack is one of Kriegas best-selling, award winning motorcycle backpack.
- The Kriega R25 motorcycle backpack has a quick release QUADLOC harness, which is their own tried and tested system, unique to the backpack industry.
- The Kriega harness is an innovative & extremely efficient load-carrying system designed for motorcycle riders and is the secret behind what many consider to be the best motorcycle backpacks in the world.
- The unique Kriega 4-point harness places the load on chest & hips, which creates excellent balance and totally removes the neck and shoulder discomfort associated with other types of motorcycle backpacks.
- Ergonomically designed with no arm restriction for long distance comfort, it is released with the push of two buttons (which can be operated with gloves on) also opens extremely wide, so no more fighting your way into your backpack - even when wearing bulky protective motorcycle clothing.
- Once fitted, the Kriega R25 hardly ever needs adjusting. And when it does it takes no more than a few seconds and can be performed without removing the backpack or your gloves.
- Main compartment - YKK oversize zip.
- Side access pocket with 4-point load compression.
- Internal document / back protector* / hydration sleeve*
- Hydration tube routing duct
- internal key-clip
* Optional Forcefield back protector insert / 3L Hydrapak system available to purchase separately.
The Kriega R25 motorcycle backpack is supplied pre-adjusted to level-2 on the harness straps. This harness position will fit the majority of riders. Adjust to level 1 for XS and level 3 for XL fit.
Step 1: Firstly push the uppermost harness strap back into the pack, or pull the loose end out, to release the harness-web tension.
Step 2: Shorten or lengthen harness by moving slider on web - equal both sides.
Step 3: Pull harness strap back out of pack, or slide it back in, to tension harness-web.
Step 4: Put on pack and fasten front 2 x harness buckles. Adjust alloy buckles on hip wings by lifting and pulling the nylon cord. Tighten alloy buckles so the wings grip the sides of your torso. The top harness straps should not be a close fit, but not too tight.
|20.5"(H) x 12"(W) x 6.3"(D)||
SUPERSPACE 5mm airspace back.
|25-litre capacity.||Oversize YKK coil zips.|
CNC 6061-T6 Alloy side slide
|1000D Durpont Cordura base
|Expanding outer pocket
||Scholler DYNATECH with
integrated 3M Scotchlite.
|Optional 3 litre hydration reservoir
||420 D Nylon ripstop:
lightweight yet extremely
|Optional add on 5 or 10 liter
|Optional harness pocket.||10-year gurantee|
|Optional Forcefield back protector
Got any questions? Email email@example.com.