The Portals Merino Jersey is a part of the Deus Ex Machina Cycleworks Collection.
Made in Italy with warp knitting technology on old-school machines, every Deus heritage jersey is like a work of art.
Rigorously non printed but rather embroidered and crafted starting from natural wool.
These garments are Italian designed and fitted.
Our Deus team cyclists recommend you consider choosing one size larger than your everyday clothing
- Made from Merino wool blend for classics performance and easy care.
- The Deus jersey features half zip collar
- Three rear button pockets
- Nickle-free metal zipper
- Comfortable semi-anatomic fit and unique Cornley-Type embroidered logos
- Made in Italy from Italian materials
- Deus Cycleworks x De Marchi
Deus Cycleworks presents the latest offerings of Heritage cycling jerseys in collaboration with Italy's most iconic Cycling manufacturing - De Marchi
With more than 70 years experience. De Marchi is today the world's oldest cycling clothing company. No other brand has contributed equally to the evolution of cycling clothing.
Got any questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.